Monday, April 15, 2024

After A Long Break, I've Finally Returned To Share My Mini-Sermons HERE! (AGAIN!)

 
Yes, It's Been Quite Some Time, Since I've Posted On THIS Blog; Basically, Since Google Shut-Down Google+; I've Tried Other Social Media Sites, And Having Been Banished From FascistBook (The Largest By Far; BUT Also, The Most Fascist) – For Sharing THE TRUTH; And With The Smaller Ones, Just NOT Having The Same Reach (BUT Also, Changing To “Pay-To-Post”); I've Decided To Also, Post My Mini-Sermons – HERE; For Anyone (Especially, The Body Of Christ, The Bride Of Christ, ALL Truly “Born Again” Fellow Believers – Children Of GOD Almighty) To Hear THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH (The ENTIRE Holy Bible, And Specifically, The Gospel Of Jesus Christ; Including, Holy Bible Prophecy) – Through My Own Unique Style Of Sharing (BUT Always, Backed By SCRIPTURE)!
 
May Our GOD Almighty Bless, Heal, Protect, And Continue To Encourage Each Of YOU (and your families), IN THESE THE LAST DAYS, today, and every day. IN Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment