Monday, August 17, 2026

ABOUT A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)!

 

Folks, A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Is EVERYWHERE These Days, It’s Virtually Unavoidable, They’re Even Putting A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) On Our Cellphones And Our Computers (Whether We Want THEM To, OR NOT)!  Now, I KNOW, That Most Of YOU Believe That Using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), And Specifically, Chatbots Is Completely Harmless!  YOU Believe That Using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) For Purposes Of “Searches” OR Drawing Images, OR Writing Things, OR Making Videos, OR Asking It Questions (OR Opinions), etc., Is Simply Using A Computer Program With Code Written By Human Beings; So, What’s The Harm!  It’s Simply Using A Tool (A Computer Program), And Nothing More; And You’re Welcome To THAT Opinion!

BUT, Have YOU Stopped To Ask Yourselves, WHY Are THEY (THESE Various Nefarious EVIL Individuals, THESE MURDERERS, THESE DEMON-POSSESSED CONSPIRATORS, THESE Children Of Satan – False Teachers, False Believers, Unbelievers, Satanists, And Luciferians) “Trusting” A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) With Virtually EVERYTHING (And I Do Mean, EVERYTHING), From The Medical Field To The Military, And EVERYTHING IN-Between!  YIKES!

A Brief Lesson On A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)!

GAI – Generative Artificial Intelligence: aka Generative A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), GenAI, OR GAI; NOT To Be Confused With AGI (Artificial GENERAL Intelligence); It’s A Subset Of Artificial Intelligence, That Uses Generative Models, To Produce Text, Images, Videos, OR Other Forms Of Data; These Models “Learn” The Underlying Patterns And Structures Of Their Training Data, And Use Them To Produce NEW Data, Based On The Input, Which Often Comes In The Form Of Natural Language (NLP) Prompts; Improvements In Transformer-Based Deep Neural Networks, Particularly Large Language Models (LLMs), Enabled An A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Boom Of Generative A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Systems In The 2020’s, Including Chatbots (Like ChatGPT); But Also, Text-To-Image Artificial Intelligence Image Generation Systems, And Text-To-Video A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Generators; Companies Such As OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, As Well As Numerous Smaller Companies Have Developed Generative A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Models (Like Gab Social, etc.)!

AGI – Artificial GENERAL Intelligence: aka Strong A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), OR “Theory Of Mind” A.I. (Artificial Intelligence); THIS A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) System Supposedly Possesses The Ability To “Think” And Make Decisions, Just Like Humans, And It’s “Technically”, As Smart As Humans; i.e., IT Matches Human Cognitive Capabilities Across A Wide Range Of Cognitive Tasks; Some Elements Of “Theory Of Mind” A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Supposedly Already EXIST!

NOW, It’s Through The Use Of AGI (Artificial GENERAL Intelligence) Combined With Quantum Computing, SATANICALLY Creating Quantum AI (QAI), And To A Lessor Extent, Using GAI (Generative Artificial Intelligence); That, WE  KNOW WHY, THEY (THESE Various Nefarious EVIL Individuals, THESE MURDERERS, THESE DEMON-POSSESSED CONSPIRATORS, THESE Children Of Satan – False Teachers, False Believers, Unbelievers, Satanists, And Luciferians) Are “Trusting” A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) With Virtually EVERYTHING (And I Do Mean, EVERYTHING)!  CONTROL!

NOTE: The People Who Originally Created The “Code” For A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) OPENLY ADMIT, That THEY Got The Idea For A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), Through MULTIPLE “Sessions” With (What THEY Call) “Spirit Guides” OR “Spirits” (OR “Entities”) Leading THEM; WHO Gave THEM The Idea For A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), AND WHO Gave THEM – THE CODE FOR A.I. (Artificial Intelligence); Often In Connection With The Simultaneous Use Of Illicit And Psychedelic (Hallucinogenic) Drugs; Including, Those Who Currently Write “Code” For A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) TODAY!  NO, That Does NOT Mean – ALL OF THEM DO!

Hence, The Reason That I Say, The Term “A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)” Is A Misnomer (Meaning: A Misleading Term), Because IT’S NOT “Artificial” Intelligence – IT’S DEMONIC Intelligence!  That’s Right, Human Beings, ON THEIR OWN, Could NOT Have Come Up With IT (Could NOT Have Created IT) – A.I. (Artificial Intelligence), NOR Quantum Computing, NOR Quantum AI (QAI) For That Matter!  Now, YOU Can Say, That’s Just My Opinion; And You’re Welcome To Think THAT!

A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Is SATANIC Intelligence, Given To Man (By Satan) – In Exchange For Their Worship (AND / OR Their Souls); i.e., In Exchange For THIS “Technology” (A.I. – Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Quantum AI, etc.), THEY Have (Willingly OR Unwillingly, Knowingly OR Unknowingly) Agreed To Worship And Serve Satan Himself!  PERIOD!

A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) EQUALS DEMONIC (SATANIC) INTELLIGENCE!  PERIOD!

IT’S TIME, To Get Jesus To People, And People To Jesus, As Quickly As We Possibly Can; BEFORE, IT’S TOO LATE – FOR THEM!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment